Sunday, September 17, 2017

Hey everyone! Sorry its taken FOREVER to get this going. I've been so busy with family, kids and writing the books.
So, this is what's happening in my writing world...
Returning for Ryder has an amazing cover and so does Taking a Chance. This is book 2 in the Returning series. Keelin's Return is book 3, I also have that cover done, but it wont be posted until I start that book. I'm hoping that book 2 will be released by late fall/winter 2017.

I have the Pieces trilogy on sale for $2.97. Each ebook is $.99!!
If you're interested in the paperbacks, I have them for $20 plus shipping. Please pm me if you're interested.

Remote in the Shadows is selling well and now I have a beautiful candle to go with it. I'm selling both the book and the candle for $15 plus shipping OR the paperback alone for $10.99.

I just came back from an author signing event in Cedar Falls, Iowa this weekend and I will continue to post events on my author page on amazon. It was a lot of fun reaching out to new and current readers for me. Always love connecting with them when I can.

You can check out my website at www.noellerahnjohnson-author.com and check out all my books. I'm in the process of getting the candles on there. You can also email me at Noelle.rahnjohnson_romanceauthor@yahoo.com or find me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/AuthorNoelleRahnJohnson/
and you can pm me there as well.

Well, this weekend comes to a close and tomorrow, Monday I'll be back to writing Taking a Chance, book 2 in the Returning Series OR I'll be starting edits on the LIES book. I'm pushing to release that either in Jan/Feb 2018.

Thanks so much for the on-going support from family, friends and readers and fans!
Enjoy the day and HAPPY READING!!!

Noelle Rahn-Johnson


No comments:

Post a Comment